Monday 22 June 2015

A Good Mans Knife.



Everyone needs a good knife. Whether it's for helping build a shelter, cooking, skinning, or simply just cutting up an apple. I have a few knives myself but one of my favourites is the NO'7 Opinel. It has a stainless steel blade and holds an edge amazingly well. It is from Savoie in France and I have to say it is one of the hardiest knives I've had. The handle is just a simple soft wood and it has a easy to use sliding catch around the neck of the handle so the knife will stay in place and it is dead on 3 inches. I had to give mine a bit of oil on the blade hinge when I first bought it but I would seriously recommend this knife to anyone looking for a cheap little knife that will last.
















Have a look at the Opinel collection Here.


-Have a good Evening-


-Louis-


No comments:

Post a Comment