Monday 31 August 2015

Top 5 Toiletries Every Bearded Gentleman Should Own.


Every bearded gent should have a set of helpful toiletries to help care for him self and his fuzz(This is not a girly post, promise)(not that there is anything wrong with being a girl).

I have got together my top 5 toiletries that I use on a daily basis and would recommend them to any man.
_


5.

_



I use this on a daily basis and it is much better than any wax or gel I have used(I know this isn't technically for beards but go with it).
It isn't sticky and feels exactly the same as if your hair had been in the sea it works really well and controls you hair without looking fake(no i'm not being paid to do this, I genuinely use this).
_


4.

_



For those men who do touch up their cheeks and neck, this shaving cream is super hydrating and stops nearly all razor burn and smells amazing as well as having classic looking packaging.
_


3.

_



Champneys is a spa chain who also sell some of their products, I use their face wash every night to get all of the oil and crap off my face(It does not damage your pride to take care of yourself). 
It is slightly exfoliating which is good for getting into the outskirts of your beard to prevent any spots that might become visible, it also smells great and it is really cheap.
_


2.

_



I have used the Audacious Beard Co.'s beard oil for a while now and have done a few posts on them(I finally got the complete set). This has to make my number two because of how amazing they smell and how great they make your beard feel. Soft as silk. Any bearded man would do well to own one or all of these beard oils for the scent and the beard benefits.
_


1.

_



This has to make number one as my favourite 'Bearded Mans Toiletry'.
Ever since I received this bar I have used it every night. It cleans you face and beard so much better than you can imagine. The way your face feels after wards is an indescribable feeling. For any one who hasn't got one of these yet. You are SERIOUSLY missing out. Mine is very worn already but I know I will be ordering another bar the moment I run out.
_

I hope this guide helps you in keeping clean and sharp in the bathroom. Click any of the names to go to the website for them.
_

Follow my Twitter: @strollingmen

And my Instagram: @strollingmenblog
_




- Stay Clean And Stay Sharp -




- Louis -




1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Beard products

    ReplyDelete