Saturday 1 August 2015

New 'Toys' Load-out.





Every man needs a healthy load out of tools and toys to have to hand  in a survival situation or for everyday use. 

I got two knives, an hand axe and a new set of arrows.
_

Whitby Lock Knife.








I wanted a new lock knife that looked good, was sharp, and was rugged and well built.
This knife looks great, it holds an edge really well and it feels sturdy and it is my favourite knife I now own.

_

Coghlan's Hand Axe.








I needed something I could cut small branches or a small tree with easily as the other two axes I have are too heavy and it difficult to aim for something like that because they aren't amazingly sharp.
I was thinking of getting a machete and while I probably will end up getting one, this little hand axe is great because its light and really sharp, and its size means I can either strap it to my belt or keep it in a side pocket of my rucksack.

_

32" Hunting arrows.





Apart from the fact I kept loosing my other arrows, I needed to get longer arrows and these also have hunting tips on which are much sharper.
They go further and pierce harder.

_

These new toys are great for an EDC and they are just good to mess around with.

The extra knife I got was just a small one to go on my key ring nothing particularly special.
_





_

- Get a Good EDC -


- Louis -


No comments:

Post a Comment