Monday 13 July 2015

Audacious Beard CO. Follow Up.



So it's been a bit longer than a week using the 
The Audacious Beard Co.'s beard oil and I have to say I'm impressed.
_

_

I've noticed how my beard feels much softer than it used to even on days when I don't put it on. The smells of the oils are still just as strong and noticeable as they where when I first started using them.
_

My beard looks a lot healthier, shinier, darker and fuller (not sure how it makes it look fuller, must just be the shine?)

I have found it wonderful using this beard oil and would recommend this to any man wanting to give his fuzz a bit of love.

I plan to buy the third scent they have which is call the Wood Chopper and for such a great price I don't feel scammed out of money.
_

Go check out their website and have a look to see if theres anything you like http://theaudaciousbeardco.com.

_







_


-Happy 'Oiling'-

-Louis-


1 comment: