Sunday 19 July 2015

The Audacious Beard Co. Beard Shampoo Bar.



It may seem like i'm obsessed with The Audacious Beard Co. but i'm not I just love their products!
So I just got a Beard Shampoo Bar from them and firstly, it was wrapped amazingly. It was a little tiny package and looked great!
When I opened it I could smell this hot peppery scent, which if it doesn't sound nice trust me it is, its a manly rustic smell and once you use it you'll appreciate it. An extra plus you get two Audacious Beard Co. stickers which is great I stuck them on my bow.
_

In this great little bar you have, multiple essential oils including Tangerine and Tea Tree and it has Shea butter and Avocado oil too. 
But the real selling point I found was the charcoal thats inside it. Now we all know charcoal is great for getting rid of poison or something like that, but it is amazing for beards apparently! This is definitely a soap bar for the manly men. Not exaggerating it is the most rustic toiletry i've come across.
_

So the initial reaction of opening it is confusing, it is grey blue and all bumpy. But lather this up in the shower and your beard will love you forever. The oils and charcoal massage all of the dirt and grime from the bristles and clean your skin. Once I was out of the shower i've straight away noticed how smooth and fresh my beard feels. I can't quite explain the feeling you just feel refreshed more than you normally do after a shower. Very strange experience, but I will be using this most days to give my fuzz a good clean and make it stronger and healthier. I finished up putting on some of their beard oil.

_
















- Happy Showering -


- Louis -






No comments:

Post a Comment